Visits are by appointment only - No Drop-Ins
• All tours, programs and birthday parties must be booked with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
• At this time we are not allowing any drop-ins, all visits are by appointment only
Limited hours for booking to allow for cleaning between groups
• FFDC is open Tuesday – Saturday for the following bookings (note: we are closed Saturdays of long weekends)
How to Book your visit
• Fill in one of out online forms:
• Or book by calling (204) 883-2524 or emailing email@example.com.
Note: your booking is not official until we contact you to confirm
• Tours/Visits will be limited to a maximum of 15 people
• Birthday Parties will be limited to a maximum of 15 children and 4 adults
• Daycare field trips will be limited to a maximum of 30 children
• Summer events will be limited to 50% attendance
Safety Measures in Effect
• Physical Distancing measures are in effect and will be enforced
• FFDC staff will sanitize all touch surfaces prior to each booking for your safety
• High touch displays that are difficult to sanitize effectively will be closed
• Doors will remain locked until your designated tour time, at which time FFDC staff will allow you to enter
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use and encouraged.
• We are booking one group at a time, except for event days
• Patrons and staff will not be permitted into the building if they answer yes to any of the COVID-19 Health Screening Questions (See Below)
COVID-19 Health Screening Questions
Answer these before arriving to FFDC. If you answer "no" to all questions, you may enter FFDC.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: severe difficulty breathing (e.g., struggling for each breath, speaking in single words), chest pain, confusion, extreme drowsiness or loss of consciousness?
2. Do you have shortness of breath at rest or difficulty breathing when lying down?
3. Do you have a new onset of any of the following symptoms: fever/chills, cough, sore throat/hoarse voice, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, or diarrhea for more than 24 hours?
4. Do you have a new onset of 2 or more of any of the following symptoms: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, conjunctivitis (pink eye), headache, skin rash of unknown cause or nausea or loss of appetite?
5. Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19?
6. Have you been in a setting in the last 14 days that has been identified by public health as a risk for acquiring COVID-19, such as on a flight, in a workplace with a cluster of cases, or at an event?
7. Have you travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days, excluding travel to Western Canada, the territories or Ontario west of Terrace Bay?
If you have any questions about booking with us or our safety protocol, please feel free to contact us at (204) 883-2524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.