To get a listing of all the transactions made to an Account
Query the Transaction Details report, as follows:
- From the Main Menu, select the FOP you wish to query.
- To restrict the listing to Expenditure Accounts, enter the range 600:810 in the Acct field.
- Select the Period from the drop-down list.
- Select the Transaction Details report from the Report drop-down list.
- Select ENTER to run the report.
The report will list all transactions for the Period you selected.
If you wish to obtain a list of transactions for a specified range of Periods, click on the Filter Options
tab then select the Fiscal Periods in the From
drop-down lists. Click Execute Report to update the report results.