- Select any of the “Personal Link” options in the right-hand My Links menu.
- The General User Preferences Maintenance (GUAUPRF) form will appear. Select the My Links tab at the top of the form.
- For each personal link you want to create, you will have two sections to add information to: one for the description in the My Links menu and one for the website URL.
For the first link that you want to personalize:
- In the Description: field, enter the description you want to appear in the My Links menu.
- In the User Value: field, enter the URL of the website you want it to link to.
- Once complete, select the Save icon. You will get a warning advising that you will need to log off to see the changes to your My Links menu. Select OK to exit the form.
- The next time you log in to Banner, your changes to the My Links menu will display.