System telephone numbers:
- On Campus: 6777
- Off Campus: 474-6777
To login from your own telephone follow the instructions below:
- If you have a message button pick up the receiver and press the Message key.
(If you have no message button pick up the receiver and dial 6777 (or from off campus 474-6777)
- You will hear: "CallPilot Nortel Networks. Mailbox?"
Your mailbox number is the last four digits of your telephone number.
In special instances this may be a three-digit number assigned by the Voice Mail Administrator.
- enter those digits followed by the # sign
- You will hear: "Password?"
Your initial password is the same as your mailbox number. If you have already logged in for the first time you have now changed this to a customized password.
- enter your password followed by the # sign
- You will hear: "Your password has expired."
- You will hear: "Password change. Please enter your new password, followed by the number sign."
- enter the new password followed by # sign
- You will hear: "Please enter your password again." Or >beep< "Your password must be 5-16 digits in length. Leaving password change."
- re-enter the new password, followed by # sign
- You will hear: "To confirm the change, please enter your old password, followed by number sign (#)." Or >beep< "The passwords do not match. Leaving password change."
- enter your old password (the last 4 digits of your phone number) followed by the # sign
- You will hear: "Your password has been changed." Or >beep< "You have incorrectly entered your old password. Your password has not been changed. Leaving password change."
NOTE: If you enter your password incorrectly three times in a row, your mailbox will be disabled. Contact the University Operator at 0 or 474-8880 to re-enable your voice mail box.
- you can start another activity or log out by pressing 83