If you would like to transfer ownership of your personal Mobile Device to the University of Manitoba, read these instructions:
1. Contact the Service Desk at 204-474-8400 or email email@example.com and they will forward to the IST Telecommunications Office. The IST Telecommunications Office will help determine if they can process a transfer of ownership. The office can transfer a cell phone from the personal account of an existing Rogers customer, to the corporate account of the University of Manitoba. The transfer must be approved by the department.
2. A transfer of ownership form must be completed and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once the IST Telecommunications Office receives the email (explained on form) and the signed form back, they will process the transfer of your personal cell phone to the corporate account.
4. You will be moved to corporate pricing from present consumer price plan.
5. The monthly mobile invoice will now be sent directly to the IST Telecommunications Office who then pays the vendor and a file copy of the Rogers monthly invoice is sent by email to each department contact (designated on the transfer of ownership form). The amount will be charged back to the department on their FOAP through the IST Telecommunications Office billing system.
6. The IST Telecommunications Office reviews invoices for accuracy and will bring any billing issues to you or the vendor.
7. These charges will be reflected on the monthly telephone invoice sent by email to the person listed on the FOAP.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm