If you would like to purchase and activate a mobile device, follow these instructions:
2. iPhone, Samsung and Blackberry device pricings are at this above link. (NOTE: Prices and models are subject to change)
3. You will be provided with a mobile purchase form. Complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org who will process the request for you.
4. Most often the device will be delivered to the department but in some cases it will be delivered to the IST Telecommunications Office at 138 Machray Hall and you will be notified to pick up the device at that location.
6. To set up email and calendar on your device, contact your IT support person or phone the Help & Solutions Centre at 204-474-8400. The voice and phone function will be activated upon receipt of the device.
7. The Rogers dealer will email the contract and invoice directly to the IST Telecommunications Office and who will forward to the department. The department is responsible for payment of hardware on a new activation or accessories.
8. It is the departments responsibility to contact the Rogers dealer with their Visa number to pay the amount owing.
9. Once the payment is processed, Rogers will email a copy of the paid Visa slip directly to the person paying the invoice.
10. Monthly invoices are sent directly to, and paid by the IST Telecommunications Office. The office will charge the amount back to the appropriate department on their FOAP.
11. The IST Telecommunications Office reviews invoices for accuracy and brings any billing issues to the attention of the user or the vendor.
12. A file copy of the Rogers monthly invoice is sent by email to each department contact (designated on the request form). This is for backup purposes only.
13. These charges will be reflected on the monthly telephone invoice sent by email to the person listed on the FOAP.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm