You can respond to a meeting invitation in two ways. If you keep your e-mail in Microsoft Exchange, you can respond through the message itself. Alternatively, the meeting invitation will show up in your calendar and you can respond in there. If you redirect your mail to an off-campus account, you can find the date and time in the e-mail invitation that was delivered into your non-University of Maryland account.
To respond through the calendar:
1. Launch Outlook 2011 for the Macintosh and log into your Exchange Account.
2. Click on the Calendar button in the lower left corner of the Outlook window.
3. Find the event in your calendar. Click on the event.
4. You can accept, reply as tentative, or decline by clicking on the respective buttons on the toolbar.
5. If you choose to edit a response before sending, a details box will open and you can add a custom message to the response. Click Send after submitting your response.