1. Launch Outlook 2011 for the Macintosh and log into your Exchange account.
2. Go to File, Open, then select Other User’s Folder.
3. Type in the Full Name of the user’s calendar in the Name field or click on the Name button to search for the person in the global address book.
4. Under Folder type drop down menu, select Calendar.
5. Click OK. Another screen will pop to have you select the user click on the Name of the person and then click Select button.
Note: If you do not have permission to view the other calendar Outlook will inform you to contact the person for access. Once the person gives you permissions, their calendar should be accessible.