1. Launch Outlook 2011 for the Macintosh and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click the Calendar button in the lower left hand of the screen.
3. Click the New button and select meeting or click the Meeting button.
4. Enter the Subject and Location of the meeting into their respective fields.
5. Adjust the Start Time and End Time of your meeting (Note: includes both a date and time).
6. If desired, you can enter a description, agenda, and/or notes on the bottom of the screen.
7. Press the Recurrence button on the toolbar at the top.
8. Select a Recurrence pattern by clicking Custom and then from the pop up window choose: daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Then select the desired intervals. Make sure that a recurrence pattern is selected, otherwise your recurring appointments may not appear.
9. If you wish to end the recurrence at a certain time, configure the Start and End date under Range of recurrence. Click OK.
Note: When creating a recurring meeting; a room Resource can only be reserved one year (365 days) in advance. Any reservation attempts beyond this limit will cause the meeting/class to be declined.
10. Click Save and Close. All instances of the meeting should appear on your calendar.