1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2011 and click on the Calendar button.
2. Click on Meeting in the Apple bar.
3. Click on Signatures and then click on Edit Signatures...
4. Click on the Plus (+) sign to add a new signature.
5. Double-click the Signature name and give it a title (e.g., Work).
6. Click in the Signature field and add your information as you wish it to be seen.
7. Click the red-x to close the window.
To Add a Signature to a Meeting
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2011. Click on the Calendar button.
2. Open a current meeting or create a new meeting and click in the Message field.
3. Click on Meeting in the Apple bar.
4. Click on Signatures and then click on the desired signature (listed under Edit Signatures...) to add it to the meeting.