1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the lower left of the Outlook window.
3. Double click the meeting that you wish set a reminder for.
4. Under Options in the ribbon toolbar, select the Reminder drop down menu. Click on the desired time you wish to be reminded before your meeting. This reminder will be in the form of a pop-up box within Outlook.
5. To change the Reminder Sound (or turn it off), click the little box to the right of the Options menu. The Reminder Sound window comes up and you can change the tune that you will hear each time you receive a meeting reminder.
6. Click the Save & Close button, then close the meeting.