1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the bottom left of the screen.
3. Click the New Meeting button.
4. Enter the Subject and Location of the meeting into their respective fields.
5. Adjust the Start time and End time of your meeting. (Note: includes both a date and time drop down menu)
6. If desired, you can enter a description, agenda, and/or notes on the bottom of the screen.
7. Click Save and Close. Your meeting will appear on your calendar.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm