1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click the Calendar button on the bottom left of the screen.
3. Click the Categorize button on the Standard tool bar. Click to select All Categories. (Note: You must have an item, such as an e-mail or calendar appointment selected to do this, otherwise the categorize button will be grayed out. If an item is not selected, click on one before proceeding.)
4. Select the category you wish to edit:
5. Repeat step 3 to change more categories.
6. Click OK. Your categories will now reflect the changes you made.