1.Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2.Click on the Calendar button on the lower left corner of the Outlook window.
3.On the File tab, click Info, then Manage Rules & Alerts:
4. Select New Rule:
5. In the Rules Wizard, Select Apply Rule on Messages I receive under Start from a Blank Rule, then click next.
6. Scroll down under step one, and select “Which is a meeting Invitation or update” and click next.Unless you want to add any exceptions, click next.
7. Select Forward it to People or Public Group in step one, and in step 2, click on the window to select the user you wish to add, then click OK, and click next.
8. Unless you want to add any exceptions, click next.
9. Name the Rule, and click finish:
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm