1. Open Entourage 2008 for a Macintosh.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the upper left of the Entourage window.
3. Open up the calendar in the way you wish to see it. For example, if you want to print out the week of the 21st of May, select the week view and navigate to May 21. You can also print out daily or monthly reports in the same manner.
4. Go to File, and select Print.
5. You can alter the Print Range by changing the Start and End dates.
6. Click OK. Your calendar should print.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm