1. Open Entourage 2008 for a Macintosh.
2. Click on the Calendar button at the top left of the Entourage window.
3. Find the Event you wish to edit, Control-click and select Open Event.
4. Once in the Event window, click the Invite button once. This will add a few fields to the window, including From and Invite. The Invite field may automatically open a small window in which you can add the names or email addresses of people you wish to invite. If this window does not open on its own, you may open it by clicking in the Invite field.
5. In the From field, you can select which of your accounts (if you have more than one) you would like the Event invitation to come from. You may also select the Scheduling tab, next to Appointment, and add attendees by name there.
6. In order to send the invitation, you must click Event in the menu at the top of the screen, and click Send Invitation Now. This will send an invitation to all the people you have invited to the Event.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm