Each year, St. Paul's College rewards academic achievements with entrance scholarships for recent high school graduates and academic awards for current students who excel within their faculties/schools. St. Paul's College student members are automatically considered for most merit scholarships and prizes. For a select few awards, an application is required.
When considering courses for the upcoming year, students are encouraged to see which areas awards are given. Scholarships are presented at the Opening Academic Exercises in September and the Academic Award Ceremony in January. See the brochure for more details.
Applications are available below. Please download, complete, print, and submit the application(s) by mail or drop off to the General Office (Room 209).
• The Larry and Leta Lee Entrance Scholarship
– deadline: August 16 | Business or Finance
• The Todd Davison Memorial Scholarship
– deadline: August 16 | Athletics
• The Diane Dowling Memorial Scholarship
– deadline: August 15 | Mathematics
• The Dr. Oleh W. Gerus and Mrs. Yvonne M. Gerus Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | European History
• The Jesuit Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | Arts, Catholic Studies, Humanities, Religion, Science
• The Martin Kavanaugh-Gaultier LaVérendrye Fellowship
– deadline: September 30 | Graduate Studies
• The Kenneth H. Kustra, CA Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | Accounting
• The Honourable Philip S. Lee, CM, OM and Family Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | International student & community service
• The Matthew, Elizabeth, Marjorie, Charles and Ilene Meder Scholarship
– deadline: September 30
• The Dr. and Mrs. J. Michael Trainor Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | Arts, Humanities, Science
• The Wyrzykowski Family Scholarship
– deadline: September 30 | Catholic Studies, NEBAL
Paulinian of the Year, 2017 – Chantale Bosc
Awards presented during the Baccalaureate Exercises in April:
If you have any questions about academic awards, please contact the Dean of Studies at 204 474 8575.