Five time award winning business owner Toni Newman, is a highly sought after Innovation Catalyst with an uncanny ability to help her clients turn information into
innovation and ideas into results.
With years of business experience in fields as diverse as law, advertising, tourism, entertainment and event management, Toni brings a uniquely powerful mix of
strategy, creativity and real world insight to the table.
In today's incredible challenging marketplace, where competitive advantage is determined by our ability to effectively differentiate ourselves from the competition,
highly respected leaders from sectors as diverse as Finance, Retail, Telecommunications, Health Care, Insurance and many others count on Toni to provoke the kind of
strategically innovative thinking that is essential to propel their organizations forward.
As a speaker, Toni travels all over North America working with leaders who are committed to change and ready for results. Her approach is quite simply a breath of fresh
air. Entertaining and thought provoking, authentic and engaging, Toni gets her message to leaders across with both style and substance. As one of her clients said
"Toni's success as a speaker lies in her amazing ability to share her perspective and ideas with others through her warmth, openness, passion, energy, her brilliant and
quick wit, and the connection that she creates with people. We laugh, we cry, and when she's done, we get it and we act on it." (Dianne Arbuckle, Director of
Points of interest...
- - Co- founder of Geffman Productions, an event management agency and winners of 5 national industry awards for excellence, innovation and achievement.
- - Past Board member of the Marketing Association of Montreal
- - Past Board member of Meeting Planners International - Montreal chapter
- - Past President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers - Montreal chapter
- - Contributing author of three books: Expert Women Who Speak, Speak Out - Volume 4; Culpable de Reussir; and Awakening the Workplace, Volume 3.
- - Listed in the National Register's Who's Who in Executives and Professionals
- And perhaps most importantly,
- - Mom, mentor, chocolate lover and friend....