Asbestos Management - Program Forms
A University of Manitoba asbestos work permit is to be filled out and filed with Physical Plant Health and Safety prior to the start of any work that:

Work permits are required for work performed by both internal Physical Plant trades and external contractors. Work permits for both external and internal parties can be found below:

All in one Work Permit and Sign-off (External)

All in one Work Permit and Sign-off (Internal)

For all high risk abatements that take place whereby the contractor will not be on site to perform daily work, an inactive type 3 closure inspection form must be completed and submitted.

Daily inspection form for inactive type 3 enclosures