Physical Plant has successfully completed their external audit from the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba (CSAM), for the year of 2015, and received a score of 97%.
The letter of good standing for Physical Plant can be found here.
During the audit process, the health and safety program is evaluated on the following components:
1. Health & Safety Policy Statement (Corporate)
2. Hazard Assessment, Analysis, & Control
3. Safe Work Practices
4. Safe Job Procedures
5. Company Rules
6. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
7. Preventative Maintenance Program
8. Training & Communication
10. Investigations & Reporting
11. Emergency Preparedness
12. Statistics & Records
14. Manitoba Supplement
Combined, the above components make up Physical Plant's Safety and Training program, in addition to the Health and Safety Manual.