DEADLINE: April 11, 2018
LATE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
|CONTACT:||Faculty of Graduate Studies
FGS AWARD INFORMATION SITE:
3.5 based on the last 60 credit-hours or equivalent (~last 2-years of study)
- Students who studied at a Canadian University: Approx. the last 60 credit hours
- Students who studied internationally:
- ALL grades you earned at the University of Manitoba (or other Canadian university)
- ALL internationally earned grades in a master's program (the entire program usually counts as one-year)
- LAST 1 or 2 years of internationally earned grades in a bachelor's program
- If there is NO International Master's Program: ALL grades earned in the last two years of an international bachelor's program
BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION...
Make sure you're aware of the following
Scholarships are issued on a first come first serve basis until funds have been exhausted. This scholarship will first be applied against tuition fees.
The selection committee will have the discretion to determine the number and value of awards offered each year based on available revenue.
International Students who are unsure if they are eligible to apply are encouraged to submit an application. An assessment of eligibility will be performed once your complete application is received.
University Plagiarism Software: iThenticate
RESEARCH ETHICS & COMPLIANCE
TUITION & FEES
GRADUATION / CONVOCATION
NEW STUDENT INFO
(Please see info site at ECE)
UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA SERVICES
CIC: CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION CANADA
CONFERENCE PAPERS & THESIS HELP
UofM Writing Style: THESIS
HELP FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES