The remainder of this page provides a list of recent internships, by year, showing the variety of experiences obtained and locations of work:
- Christopher Beauvilain. Planning policy researcher with the Province of Manitoba looking at fringe development. (Kristy Lebaron)
- Robin Beukens. Project Research Assistant, Metro Vancouver Policy and Planning Department, worked on environmental management projects (Andjela Knezevic-Stevanovic)
- Jill Collinson, Planning Technician, Regional District of Nanaimo, Rural Village Centre inventory in relation to Regional Growth Strategy. (Paul Thompson)
- Ryan Eidick. Summer Program Coordinator at St. Matthews-Maryland Community Ministry. Coordinated program activities for inner-city residents, including trips to Winnipeg Beach, Bomber games, Assiniboine park, etc. Helped run a twice weekly food bank and a men's meal program. (Juanita McKinnon-Smith).
- Jonathan Hildebrand. Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs, worked on a Comprehensive Community Planning project for Manitoba First Nations, in partnership with the U of M (Brian Saulnier).
- Caitlin Kotak. Policy Researcher, Manitoba Local Government (Planning Policy and Programs Branch) Prepared a research report on policy and legislation options for development cost charges. (supervised by Kristy LeBaron)
- Chris Larson. Planning Intern, City of Revelstoke Planning and Development Services, worked advancing projects related to implementing the Parks, Rec & Culture Master Plan, (John Guenther)
- Shengxu Li. Research Assistant, Spence Neighbourhood Association, did research on community garden land tenure and other inner-city green space planning work. (Supervisor: Kathryn Mackenzie)
- Alexis Miller. Assistant Housing Coordinator, Point Douglas Resident's Committee (PDRC), worked on the Block by Block Improvement Program (a neighbourhood revitalization pilot project), Chris McCarville
- Marie Cecile Mbadugha.
Housing Procurement Coordinator. Winnipeg Regional Health Authority - Community Mental Health and housing Program
Worked on the At Home/Chez Soi Project., contacting public and private landlords to partner and provide housing for the homeless participants. I also engaged in project management, writing reports, proposals and planning workshops and training to develop awareness on mental illness, addiction issues and homelessness, and developing strategies to reduce the rate of eviction and promote successful tenancy.
- Meghan Norman. Planner at McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd., Calgary, AB, collected survey results and wrote a report based on the results, wrote and submitted proposals, worked on a Municipal Development Plan review and did background research. (Cam Lang, Senior Planner, RPP)
- Jennifer Pritchard. Oral Historian, University of Northern British Columbia. Place: Lake Babine Nation, British Columbia. Key Words: Creation stories, borders, cultural mapping, discourse analysis. (Alyce Johnson, UNBC and Sheri Blake, UM).
- Laura Rempel. Research Assistant, on Complete Streets Age Friendly Pinawa (Richard Milgrom) and worked as a Researcher on Creating Sustained Opportunity: A Business Case for the Employment of Manitobans with Disabilities, with O'Neill & Associates (Jim Hamilton).
- Ryan Paradis, Manager of Planning & Development, (MEDO) Metis Economic Development Organization, working on Development Planning & Project Management, (Blake Russell - CEO).
- Johanna Washchyshyn. Planning Assistant; Health Sciences Centre, WRHA Capital Planning; research and background documentation for an updated HSC Campus Master Plan (Ken Kollinger)
- Adam Cseke. Downtown College Planner and Shuswap Construction Industry Professionals (SCIP) OCP Planner
Salmon Arm Economic Development Society and the Shuswap Construction Industry Professionals (SCIP).
Prepared a report outlining the stakeholders vision of a new and relocated College in Salmon Arm.
Prepared a report outlining SCIP's views during the OCP process. (Lana Fitt, Economic Development Manager)
- Pamela Elias. Heritage Winnipeg, Junior Heritage Officer Intern, Some of the tasks I performed included research, data entry, document layout, assisted in event organization tasks, etc. (Cindy Tugwell)
- Kimberly Farris
- Michael Friesen, Planning Assistant, Thompson District Planning Office, worked on a community development plan for Cross Lake Community as well as assisting in general planning duties. (Matthew Pawlow)
- Krysti Horton
- Erin Huck, Planning Intern, Dillion Consulting Ltd (Winnipeg), planning district development plan research, community communications and site planning (Jacquie East)
- Mike Lennon
- Kyle McStravick
- Carole O'Brien, film research and production project in collaboration with members of a coalition of community-based organizations in the inner-ctiy, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives - MB (Dr. Richard Milgrom).
- Christina Maes, Research Assistant, Main Street Project, worked on Winnipeg Street Health Report, which was a study of the health, social service, and housing situation of 300 people experiencing homelessness in Winnipeg (Suzanne Gessler, Ian Skelton, and Brian Bechtel).
- Aaron Short, Research Assistant, Main Street Project, Conducted primary stakeholder interviews with persons living on the street for the Winnipeg Street Health Report. Supervisor - Christina Maes, Ian Skelton.
- Fernando Velarde-Trejo. Intern at Food Matters Manitoba, assisted with a local food procuring program, wrote articles for their newsletter, phone interviews, helped develop survey distributed with Manitoba food producers, and attended farmer markets in the city to share information about food security and local food production. (Kreesta Doucette)
- Waleed Albakry, Planning Intern, , Planning and Development Department,
City of Winnipeg (working on the two secondary plans: St. Norbert and South Osborne village.
(David Marsh )
- Vince Barletta, Research Assistant doing cross-collation of South Point Douglas studio workshops, background research (Dr. Sheri Blake)
- Brock Feenstra, Planning Assistant, District of North Vancouver, Planning Permits, & Bylaws (supervisor tba)
- Jacob Edenloff, Planning Assistant, Steinback District Planning Office, worked on a community development plan for the Town of Ste. Anne, Manitoba (Allison Dreidger)
- Andrei Friesen, Steinback District Planning Office, continuing from Studio 2 CITY 7420 work, St. Anne's and the development plan policy work on St. Pierre Jolys. (Allison Dreidger in Steinbach and Sheri Blake)
- Pawan Gill, worked as a Planning Intern for Lombard North Group, (David Palubeski)
- John-Paul Harris, at Urban Edge Consulting Inc., working on a participatory visioning document for the Valour Community Centre Orioles Site. (Gerry Couture).
- Lauren Lange, research assistant on Supportive Housing for Aboriginal Seniors, partnering with the Aboriginal Senior Resources Centre. (Dr. Ian Skelton).
- Brodie Lister, Institute for Urban Studies (working on the IUS's 40 year retrospective and Churchill, Manitoba Sustainability Plan). (Michael Dudley).
- Lacey MacLean, Research Assistant (Dr, Rae Bridgman)
- Scott McCullough, Bridgman Collaborative, (Marcella Poirer)
- Jeffrey Pratte, City of Winnipeg, developed and administered a public engagement strategy as part of Speak Up Winnipeg, and writing and research for the website and background reports (Michelle Richard)
- Elisabeth Saftiuk, Planner, ADI Limited in Fredericton, New Brunswick. (Lydia Lewycky, Senior Planner, MCIP, RPP,CSLA)
Summer 2008: .
Summer 2007: .
- Chris Baker, Planning Intern, Portage la Prairie Planning District (Kinelm Brookes, Development Officer with Don Malinowski, Manitoba Inter-Governmental Affairs, Portage District Office)
- Barb Besner, Intern, University of Winnipeg Community Renewal Corporation (Sherman Kreiner, managing director) and Research Assistant, IUS, (Jino Distasio)
- Bwale Bwalya, Planning Intern (Paul Raths, Provincial Planning Services, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Winnipeg)
- Devin Clark, Planning Intern, Heritage Winnipeg
- Sarah Cooper, Housing Issues Research Intern (Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives – Manitoba (Shauna MacKinnon, Director email@example.com )
- Karin Kliewer, Planning Research Intern, Centre for Sustainable Transportation, University of Winnipeg (Arne Elias, Executive Director, CST)
- David Kuxhaus, Planning Intern, Urban Exchange Program, United Way of Winnipeg (Eric Friesen, Program Director)
- Richard Mahe, Planning Intern, Housing Coordination, Canadian Mental Health Association, Winnipeg (Bob McFadyen firstname.lastname@example.org , Housing Coordinator, CMHA – Winnipeg Region)
- Vicky Reaney, Environmental Planning Assistant, Town of Banff, Alberta (Chad Townsend, Environmental Services Coordinator, Planning & Development, Town of Banff email@example.com)
- Becky Raddatz, Planning Intern, Historic Places Initiative, Manitoba Culture, Heritage and Tourism, Winnipeg (Ian Hall, Municipal Liaison Officer, Historic Resources Branch, Heritage Buildings Unit)
- Andrew Ross, Planning Intern (Housing and Mental Health), Manitoba Housing Renewal Corporation (Heather Ferguson)
- Marli Sakiyama, Planning Intern, West End BIZ, Winnipeg (Gloria Cardwell-Hoeppner CHRP,CIM,P.Mgr., Executive Director, West End Business Improvement Zone)
- Robyn Webb, Planning Intern, Manitoba Housing and Renewal Corporation, Winnipeg (Kelli Adams Kelli.Adams@gov.mb.ca )
- Kaeley Wiseman, Research Assistant, Institute of Urban Studies, University of Winnipeg (Jino Distasio, Director, IUS)
• Quincy Brown, Planning Intern, Access Management, Planning and Design Department, Manitoba Highways, Winnipeg (Richard Nichol, Senior Access Management Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• David Danyluk, Planning Intern, Save Our Seine, Winnipeg (Suzanne Gessler MCP, SOSBoard Member, email@example.com)• Erin Ferguson, Planning Intern, Community Planning and Environment Services, City ofCoquitlam, BC (Rob Innes, Manager, Community Planning firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Matthew Fitzgerald, Planning Intern, District of North Cowichan, BC (Chris Hall,Director of Planning, email@example.com )
• Shelagh Graham, Summer Intern, Scatliff+Miller+Murray, Winnipeg (Derek Eno MCP MCIP, Planner, telno 927-3445 firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Matthew Gratton, Planning Student Intern, Urban Land, Stantec Consulting Ltd, Edmonton (Simon O'Byrne MCP MCIP, email@example.com)
• Reuben Koole, Planning Student Intern, Neighbourhoods Alive! Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Winnipeg (Myra Cruz Arado MCP Myra.CruzArado@gov.mb.ca , Nadalene Khan MCP
• Nadalene.Khan@gov.mb.ca )James Moore, Planning Student Intern, Regional District of Central Okanagan, BC (DanPlamondon, Deputy Director of Planning, RDCO, firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Cara Nichols (Burbridge), Planning Clerk, Planning and Land Use Division, Planning, Property and Development Dept., City of Winnipeg (John McNairnay email@example.com )
• Tom Pearce, Summer Student Planning Analyst, Public Schools Finance Board, Province ofManitoba (Rick Dedi Rick.Dedi@gov.mb.ca )
• Marcella Poirier, Summer Intern Researcher/Writer: i) for Sheri Blake interviews and transcription; ii) and for Jino Distasio - re-writing a document for IUS about Housing Distress in Winnipeg; plus iii) Communications Director, Bridgman Collaborative.
• Stephanie Whitehouse, Contract Researcher, Mapping Cultural Resources Project, Winnipeg Arts Council (Carol Phillips, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org), and Planning/Design Intern, Center for Urban Pedagogy, New York City, NY, USA (Rosten Woo, Director of Programs c/o email@example.com )
• Matt Glavin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Research Assistant, Selkirk and District Planning Area Board [Sue Sutherland <email@example.com> and Lloyd Talbot MCP MCIP]
• Lindsey Graham-Dyck <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Research Assistant, Chartered Institute of Housing, Edinburgh, Scotland http://www.cih.org [Lyn Jardine <email@example.com> ]
• John Koch-Schulte <firstname.lastname@example.org>, UNESCO, Bangkok
• Justin Lee <email@example.com>, Creative City Network, Vancouver BC
• Ludwig Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Urban Design Intern, City of Saskatoon - Urban Design Section, Land Branch. Website: http://www.saskatoon.ca/org/land/index.asp [Jeanna South, Urban Design Coordinator, email@example.com]
• Jason Locke <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Project Planning/Research Assistant Centre for Indigenous and Environmental Resources, Winnipeg http://www.cier.ca/index2.html>http://www.cier.ca/index2.html [Lisa Hardess, Planner/Research Associate]
• Fereshteh Moradzadeh <email@example.com>, Project Researcher, Manitoba Hydro, Winnipeg (Rodney Macdonald)
• Tammi Peralta <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Housing Research Assistant Canadian Mental Health Association [Nancy Testar, Director, CMHA Winnipeg]
• Allahyar Raza <email@example.com>, Research Assistant, Manitoba Housing Renewal Corporation [Dwayne Rewniak <DRewniak@gov.mb.ca> ]
• Simi Sandhu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs and Trade (Bob Grodzik)
• Kari Schulz <email@example.com>, City of Winnipeg, PPD (Michelle Richard)
• Brett Shenback <firstname.lastname@example.org>, City of Winnipeg, PPD (Martin Sandhurst)
• Katy Walsh <email@example.com>, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs and Trade (Bob Grodzik)
• Tracy Woitenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Research Assistant Business Revitalization Zones, Planning Department, City of Edmonton
• Kimberly Balance: Intern/Volunteer, Water Efficiency Web-Site Project, Manitoba Conservation, Winnipeg (Lisbeth Liebgott, Pollution Prevention Branch Lliebgott@gov.mb.ca)
• Lee Anne Beaubien: CED Project Coordinator, Spence Neighbourhood Association, Winnipeg http://www.spenceneighbourhood.com(Inonge Aliaga Executive Director, SNA email@example.com )
• Richard Borbridge: Design Intern, VIA Architects, Vancouver(Matthew Roddis, Urban Designer firstname.lastname@example.org ) http://www.via-architecture.com/about/index.html
• Gary Christopher: Summer Research Assistant, Institute of Urban Studies,University of Winnipeg http://ius.uwinnipeg.ca/ (Michael Dudley, Research Associate/Librarian email@example.com )
• Devin Dietrich: United Way, Winnipeg(Crystal Laborero, Director of Aboriginal Relations) http://www.unitedwaywinnipeg.mb.ca/
• Tara Fulton-Roy: Project Volunteer, Manitoba Food Charter, Winnipeg (Kreesta Doucette, Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org ) http://food.cimnet.ca
• Suzanne Gessler: Support Staff, Proposal Fund Allocation Committee (PFAC: Alleviating homelessness through community partnerships)(Bern Bileski, Social Planning Council of Winnipeg) http://www.spcw.mb.ca/pfacmain.htm
• Jing Hua: Assistant to the Director, Urban Planning and Administration Division, Binhu Branch of the Urban Planning Department, City of Wuxi (Jing’s hometown in China) has(Mr. Ni Feng, Division Director email@example.com )
• Stephanie Long: Junior Planner, Community Planning Branch, Planning and Development Department, City of Coquitlam(Erica Tiffany, Senior Planner, Community Planning firstname.lastname@example.org and Rob Innes, Manager, Community Planning Department email@example.com ) http://www.coquitlam.ca/City+Hall/City+Government/City+Departments/Planning+and+Development.htm
• Roxanne Lypka: Program and Policy Researcher, Planning and Coordination Branch, Manitoba Water Stewardship (STEP) http://www.gov.mb.ca/waterstewardship/ (Jeremy Angus firstname.lastname@example.org )
• Marcin Pachcinski: Resource Support, MSTC (Movimento Sem-Teto do Centro) Sao Paulo, Brazil (Movement of Roofless People in the Centre of Sao Paulo)(Neti President, MSTC)
• Kent Paterson: General Manager, Community Initiatives, YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg(David Young, Chief Executive Officer) http://www.ymcaywca.mb.ca/
• Darin Ramsay: Research Analyst (Accessible Transit Strategic Plan), TransLink BC (GVTA) http://www.translink.bc.ca/ (Maria Su, Program Manager, Transportation Policy and Strategy)
• Jessica Roder: Project Researcher, Building Green Educational (SDIF) Project (David van Vliet, UofM and Rodney Macdonald, Manitoba Green Building Chapter, with Roger Lam and Lisbeth Liebgott)
• Misty Sklar: Assistant Project Officer, Neighbourhoods Alive! Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs and Trade, Winnipeg (Myra Arado Cruz MCruzArado@gov.mb.ca ) http://www.gov.mb.ca/ia/programs/neighbourhoods/
• Robert Tarulli: Summer Planning Intern, Urban Design Section, Downtown Branch, Planning, Property and Development Department, City of Winnipeg(Lee Caldwell, Senior Urban Designer email@example.com )
• Noah Yauk: Researcher, North End Neighbourhood Renewal Corporation, Winnipeg(Nanette McKay, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org )http://www.north-endrenewal.org/
• Dana Bao: Bob Grodzik, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs and Trade, Capital Region Planning
• Haijing Gao: David Palubeski MCIP, Lombard North Group
• Meagan Henke: Bob Grodzik, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Capital Region Planning
• Christa Jacobucci: Dwayne Rewniak, MCP MCIP, Manitoba Housing and Renewal Corporation
• Jennifer Jenkins: Giles Bugailiskis, City of Winnipeg (Heritage Unit, Planning and Land Use Division, Planning, Property and Development Department ) Exchange District Secondary Plan.
• Amy Jordan: Ian Skelton, University of Manitoba, with Tom Yauk (Housing Opportunity Partnership) UHAND/Winnipeg Inner-City Research Alliance Project (Understanding Housing and Neighbourhood Dynamics)
• Om Joshi: Jacquie East, MCP, City of Winnipeg
• Allison Lazaruk:
• Erin McCleery: Ian Skelton, University of Manitoba, with Tom Yauk (Housing Opportunity Partnership) UHAND/Winnipeg Inner-City Research • Alliance Project (Understanding Housing and Neighbourhood Dynamics)
• Susan Radstrom: Donovan Toews, ND Lea (Consultant Planners and Engineers), Winnipeg
• Leah Ross: Institute for Urban Studies, University of Winnipeg
• Cheryl Selig: Ian Skelton
• Tom Young: Scott Pragnell, City of Edmonton
• Internships for the summer are incomplete. Placements ranged widely for students.
• Ayoka Anderson:
• Leanne Anderson Doug Clark, MCIP FCSLA, Executive Director, Downtown Biz, Winnipeg
• Jessica Boot:
• Jennifer Ferguson:
• Shaun Klassen Robert Connolly, Department of Sustainable Development, Government of Nunavut, Rankin Inlet
• Natasha Knautz
• Khawja Latif: Chris Leach, MCIP, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Portage La Prairie Office
• Donald Nip: Jay Bradley, District of Highlands, BC
• Rachel Philippe:
• James Platt:
• Stephen Walker:
• Richard Warren: Robert Connolly, Dept. of Sustainable Development, Baker Lake, Nunavut.
• Marc Brown, Community Planning Advisor, Dept. of Sustainable Development, Whale Cove, Nunavut (Robert Connolly)
• Derk Eno, Planning Technician, Municipal Development Department, City of Chilliwack, BC (Karen Stanton, Provisional MCIP, Assistant Manager, Development Services)
• Veronica Elves, CMHC and ND Lea (Donovan Toews MCP)
• Martin Frigo, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Steinbach Office (Bill Sawka)
• Jason Granger, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Colleen Schneider MCP, Coordinator, Community Health Advisory Councils, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority)
• Njeri Karanya, St. James-Assiniboia Neighbourhood Resource Network WRHA (Jennifer Conlin)
• Nadalene Khan, City of Winnipeg, Planning and Land Use (Urban Land) Division (Michael Carruthers MCIP)
• Roger Lam, Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness, Winnipeg office, Emergency Preparedness Canada (Andrea McDonald, Regional Director, OCIPEP)
• Sara Macarthur, The Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Centred Prairie Communities (Darren Lezubski)
• Gord McGonigal, City of Winnipeg, Planning and Land Use (Urban Land) Division (Valdene Buckley/Chris Knoll)
• Susan Mulligan, Community Planning Advisor, Department of Sustainable Development, Coral Harbour, Nunavut (Robert Connolly)
• Mechyslaya Polevychok, Institute for Urban Studies, University of Winnipeg (Jino Distasio and Michael Dudley MCP)
• Larissa Sveinson, Downtown Winnipeg BIZ (Doug Clark MCIP)
• Zumin Bian: Project Officer, Downtown Winnipeg Business Improvement Zone, Winnipeg (Doug Clark MCIP, Executive Director)
• Myra Cruz: Assistant Program Officer, Neighbourhoods Alive! Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Winnipeg (Richard Dilay, Program
• Fiona Foster, Research Officer, Housing Policy Branch, British Columbia Ministry of Community, Aboriginal and Women's Services, Victoria (JulietteProom, Senior Policy Analyst)
• Dolu Mary Gonzalez, Research Assistant, 'A Planning Strategy for the Urubamba Valley, Peru'.(Prof. Basil Rotoff, MCIP)
• Grant Melnychuk, Assistant Capital Region Planner, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Provincial Planning Services Branch, Winnipeg (Jennifer Rogers MCIP, Capital Region Planner)
• Richard Kanne, Social Planning Council of Winnipeg
• Kangjian Luo, Project Officer, Urban Innovations Inc., Winnipeg (Bryson Maternick, President Urban Innovations); and Lombard North Group Ltd, Winnipeg (David Palubeskie MCIP, Managing Partner)
• Blaine Russell, Planning Assistant, Regional District of Nanaimo, Nanaimo, BC (Pam Shaw)
• Randolph Wang, Project Planner (City of Dong Guan Project), Urban Planning and Design Institute of Shen Zhen (UPDIS), Shen Zhen, China (Can Ming Yu, Senior Planner/Director, Urban Design Division UPDIS)
• Joel Casselman: Project Assistant, Universal Design Institute, Faculty of Architecture, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg MB
• Angie Clark: Planning Assistant, Brandon and Area Planning District, Brandon, Manitoba MB
• Allison Cook: Planning Assistant, Go For Green (advocacy non-profit), Ottawa ON
• Dan Garrison: Project Research Officer, Housing Policy Branch, BC Ministry of Social Development and Economic Security, Victoria, BC
• Kristy LeBaron: Program Assistant, Neighbourhoods Alive! Program, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs, Winnipeg MB
• Xu Liu: Project Assistant, Wangfujing Area Construction and Management Office, Beijing, China
• Bobby Mitra: Planning Assistant, Social Planning Council, Winnipeg MB
• Erik Nilsen : Community Planning Assistant, Kivalliq Community Planning Project, Repulse Bay, Nunavut
• Kirsten Robinson: Resort Municipality of Whistler, BC
• Karen Sadler : Community Planning Assistant, Kivalliq Community Planning Project, Baker Lake, Nunavut
• Kent Snyder: Planning Assistant, Asset Management and Area Plans, Real Estate Department, Canada Post Corporation, Winnipeg MB
• Michael Strong: Intern Volunteer, Old Strathcona Foundation, Edmonton AB
• Kevan Sumner: Planning Assistant, Dauphin MB Office, Community Land Use Planning Division, Manitoba Intergovernmental Affairs
• Kevin Yim: Planning Assistant, Shindico Inc. (Commercial Real Estate Developers), Winnipeg MB
• Michael Dudley, Planning Assistant, Design and Project Implementation Branch, Planning and Land Use Division, Property and Development Services, City Of Winnipeg (Kevin Nixon/Tom Fred/Jim Patterson/Donna Beaton/John Kiernan).
• Dan Demytrie, Project Officer, Khasrati Imam Heritage Preservation, UNESCO Office, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Dr. Kamol Sharakhmedov).
• Yisen Li, Project Assistant, Winnipeg Chinatown Revitalization, Chinatown Development Corporation (Raymond S.C. Wan, Architect).
• Simon O'Byrne, Junior Planner, Planning Department, City of Edmonton
• Brad Squibb, Survey Project Assistant, UMCP Survey of MPPI Members, Re. Hiring Needs (Skills/Knowledge) (Dr. Ian Skelton MCIP)
• Greg Steves, Planning Assistant, Real Estate Department, Canada Post Corporation, Winnipeg (Joseph Ryan, Regional Area Manager)
• Andrew Vuong, Research Planner, Transportation Development Institute, Faculty of Management, University of Manitoba (Dr. Barry Prentice)
Scroll down to some illustrated examples: