When booking a meeting room please be prepared to provide the requested date and time, number of guests expected, contact name and information, including company name and billing address. Setup of the meeting room, furniture, equipment and materials may be arranged in any manner by the user to accommodate the specific needs of the event. Food and beverage services are permitted. After the event, the user shall remove all personal meeting materials, return the furniture and equipment to the original layout, and restore the space to its original clean condition.
- Less than 48 hours cancelation notice may be subject to a charge.
Hours of Operation
- Normal business hours of the Event Centre are 8:30AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. Meetings may be booked only during these times.
- A laptop will be required for projector presentation.
- A pre-meeting run through of the A/V may be arranged with advanced notice.
- Visitors are required to park in the designated area along the north boundary of the adjacent parking lot. Parking is available in this area on a first come, first served basis. Parking permits are not required by users or their guests attending meetings.
- The user will be liable for all damages, expense and loss caused by any person who attends, participates in, or provides goods and services connected with the user.
- Remove all meeting materials, return furniture and equipment to the original layout. Please see the images on the right for original layouts.
- Food and beverage services are permitted providing that all trash is collected and placed in the appropriate containers at the end of the event.
- Turn off the lights. Lock meeting room door.