One Research Road
- 42,500 square foot multi-tenant facility developed by Smartpark in 2005.
- Accommodating: DMT Development Systems Group Inc., and Monsanto Canada.
100-One Research Road
Smartpark Event Centre
- 7,000 square foot facility developed by Smartpark in 2011.
- Main floor accomodates a meeting room facility for up to 24 people.
- Second floor accomodates DMT Development Systems Group Inc.
- Third floor home is to Campus Planning Office and Smartpark.
900-One Research Road
- 50,000 square foot developed by Smartpark in 2005 with an addition built in 2010.
- Monsanto's corporate Canadian head office and Monsanto Canada Plant Breeding Centre.
- LEED Silver application w/geothermal technology.
100-78 Innovation Drive
- 9,000 square foot single-tenant facility developed by Smartpark in 2004, leased to Transgrid Solutions.
200-78 Innovation Drive
Industrial Technology Centre
- 19,000 square foot developed by Smartpark in 2005.
- Special operating agency of the Province of Manitoba.
- Provides advanced technical services to the advanced manufacturing and composite materials industry.
135 Innovation Drive
- 28,000 square foot multi-tenant facility developed by Smartpark in 2002 as building #1.
- Accommodating ACCEO Solutions, North Forge Technology Exchange: Smartpark’s Incubator, Apptius Computer, NRC-IRAP, MERLIN, WESTEST, PAMI, Genome Prairie, and Gowan Agro Canada.
137 Innovation Drive
- 28,000 square foot multi-tenant facility developed by Smartpark in 2003, accomodating University of Manitoba External Relations departments and ProMetic Plasma Resources.
150 Innovation Drive
- 25,000 square foot across Lake storm water retention pond developed by Smartpark in 2010.
- 2010 Prairie Design Award for Architecture and Interior Design - Award of Excellence Cibinel Architects Ltd.
- Power systems simulation technology serving the electrical power industry.
155 Innovation Drive
Emergent Bio Solutions
- 165,000 square foot research & laboratory and cGMP production facility developed by Cangene in 1982 with additions in 2003 and 2006. Purchased by Emergent Bio Solutions in 2014.
- Emergent Bio Solutions is a world leader in the development, manufacture, and commercialization of specialty hyperimmune plasma and biotechnology products.
196 Innovation Drive
- 55,000 square foot research laboratory facility developed by the University of Manitoba in 2006.
- The Richardson Centre for Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals attracted immediate acclaim as one of the most advanced bioprocessing and product development facility in Canada and around the world. Dedicated to the discussion, discovery, and development of functional foods and nutraceuticals, with a focus on the crops of the Canadian Prairies. Functional foods and enhanced foods recognized to have physiological and/or disease fighting benefits and nutraceuticals are control-dosage products derived from plants and dairy that have recognized health benefits.