From left to right - Andrew Konowalchuk, Brian Eckhart, Digvir Jayas, Douglas McCartney, Karin Wittenberg, Jonathan Beddoes, Michael Benarroch, Larry Paskaruk
Missing – Stefi Baum, Brian Postl, Chris Sinclair, Don Boitson, Jay Doering
Purpose and Terms of Reference of the Advisory Committee:
- To oversee and advise on promotion of networking and research collaborations between the Smartpark and University communities.
- To provide feedback on opportunities and initiatives for the growth of the park and development of new space in the specified sectors.
- To be a forum for the exchange of information contributing to the success of the research park vision.
- Dr. Digvir Jayas – Vice-President (Research and International), Chair
- Dr. Karin Wittenberg – Dean, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
- Dr. Jonathan Beddoes – Dean, Faculty of Engineering
- Dr. Gady Jacoby – Dean, I. H. Asper School of Business
- Dr. Stefi Baum – Dean, Faculty of Science
- Dr. Brian Postl – Dean and Vice-Provost, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Mr. Trevor Cornell – Chief Operating Officer, Industrial Technology Centre
- Mr. Don Boitson – Magellan Aerospace
- Mr. Brian Eckhart – InfoMagnetics Technologies Corporation
- Mr. Douglas McCartney – President and Chief Executive Officer, Composites Innovation Centre
- Ms. Teresa Jones-Dukes - Senior Advisor Strategic Innovation, Deputy Minister Education and Training
- Mr. Andrew Konowalchuk – Associate Vice-President (Administration)
- Dr. Jay Doering – Associate Vice-President (Partnerships)
- Mr. Larry Paskaruk – Smartpark Director