To correct violations/deficiencies for an inspection, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the EHSA database using your username and password
- Under the "INSPECTIONS" box, click on "Uncorrected Inspection Violations":
- A list of the inspection violations will appear.
- Click on "Select" next to the violation to be corrected
- A screen detailing the violation will appear as below:
- On this screen, you can address how the violation has been addressed in the response block (highlighted in red in the above image), the date of correction, and who it was completed by. Click Save when completed or Cancel to return to the previous screen.
- This will take you back to the screen in step 4 where remaining violations can be addressed following steps 4-6.
- Once all the violations have been addressed, EHS will receive an email indicating you have completed responding to the inspection. We will contact you if we are in need of further information.