Nominations shall only be accepted from individuals or groups within or associated with the University. Each nomination should be accompanied by:
- a current curriculum vitae for the nominee;
- a supporting statement from the nominator(s), giving, in particular, reasons for support of the nominee proposed;
- statements from others supporting the nomination;
- the proposed format of the visit, e.g. an itinerary that outlines the type of lectures, seminars or other activities, and probable dates for the visit; and
- a proposed budget, including estimated travel, accommodation and honorarium costs and an indication of the other sources of financial support for the candidate’s visit.
Proposals may be submitted at any time during the year.