Participate in one of the following sessions to share your insights and opinions into the future direction of the University of Manitoba brand. Seating will be limited, RSVP required.
(*Please note dates for the sessions have changed)
- Thursday, September 20, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Bannatyne campus (Joe Doupe Concourse) *
- Thursday, September 20, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Fort Garry campus (Marshall McLuhan Hall) *
- Thursday, October 4, 6:30-8:30 p.m. – Inn at the Forks *
Around the province:
- Monday, August 27, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Brandon (Victoria Inn)
- Tuesday, August 28, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Winkler (Quality Inn)
- Wednesday, August 29, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. – Selkirk (Selkirk Inn and Conference Centre)
Can’t attend, but want to share your insights? Visit our Share Your Feedback page.
Register for a focus group:
Back to Home