This celebrates support staff members who have exhibited a high level of initiative, dedication and cooperation in their service to students, faculty, staff and the general public. Award winners may be eligible for subsequent awards after three years.
- Provides the highest level of service to the university community
- Goes beyond the requirements of their position to creatively promote the U of M’s service goals
- Demonstrates initiative in improving procedures, practices, productivity, and service levels that anticipate client needs and interests
- Exhibits a desire to improve service by continuously expanding knowledge and skills.
- Promotes a positive work environment, characterized by respect, support, trust, and collegiality
- At least 2 years of service at the U of M