Celebrates support staff members who lead effective, high morale teams to achieve results. Effective leaders engage colleagues in ways that promote a common understanding of the team’s, unit’s and university’s mission and goals. These leaders also inspire creative and collaborative work.
Award winners may be eligible for subsequent awards after three years.
- Has led an effective team to achieve results
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to different personalities and situations
- Builds alignment between the vision of the University and their team
- Engages colleagues in ways that contributes to a common sense of mission and purpose
- Promotes a positive work environment, characterized by respect, support, trust, and collegiality
- Actively involved in the mentorship and development of others
- Supports Indigenous achievment at the University
- At least 2 years of service at the U of M