1. To prepare the calendars of the University of Manitoba;
2. To review the calendar material submissions from academic and administrative units on an ongoing basis according to procedures established by the Committee;
3. To provide advice to all units on matters referred to it from time to time concerning the University Calendar;
4. To undertake on its own initiative, or on request, periodic reviews of sections of the Calendar;
5. To recommend to Senate on matters concerning the University Calendar.
2. Dean of Graduate Studies (or designate) (ex officio - voting)
3. Chair of Senate Committee on Rules and Procedures (or designate)
4. Two members of the academic staff elected by and from Senate
5. One student who shall be a student Senator
6. Calendar editor (ex officio - non-voting)
7. University Secretary as Chair
Amended by Senate April 5, 2000.