1. To recommend to Senate on the academic dress of the Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Marshalls and other officers of Convocation;
2. To recommend to Senate on the colours of the linings of hoods for new degrees;
3. To approve each type of dress supplied to graduands with respect to quality of materials and colours.
1. Director of the School of Art, Chair
2. Head of the Department of Interior Design
4. One member of the academic staff from the Department of Textile Sciences.
5. Two students
Amended by Senate April 5, 2000
For information about, and descriptions of, the academic dress for all graduands of the University of Manitoba and members of the academic procession, please see the Academic Dress Chart