Travel Services is located at 405 Administration Bldg!
As of August 31, 2012
No. of Flights booked through Concur
No. of Expense Reports submitted through Concur
Financial Services would like to express a special thank you to all Unit Experts whose participation in the roll-out has been exceptional. The success of this implementation hinged on the Unit Experts involvement, valuable contribution and support within their faculties/units/departments: the work done thus far has promoted consistent use of the tool. We would also like to extend our appreciation to all of our end users for your patience and commitment in adapting to Concur.
Reports now available in Concur:
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to use or have access to the reports, you must be listed as the Business Intelligence Manager (BI) for your department/faculty. Please contact Aurora Finance Customer Service if you have any questions.
The RN# Look Up Report - Can be used in tracking down WHO a particular RN# or expense report belongs to in your faculty
Default Approver and BI Manager Listing Report - Can be used to audit your area's default expense report approvers and BI managers
Benefits of using Concur seen to date:
- Concur is accessible to users 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- Travelers have full visibility of their choices in booking options for air, hotel and car rental.
- Claimants are able to track the status of their expense reports and view the complete audit trail.
- Reimbursement to UofM employees for out-of-pocket expenses are faster.
- Automated processes and messaging within Concur informs and supports users to be aware of, and understand UofM Travel Policies and Procedures.
Some important reminders:
- Use of the Integrated Travel and Expense Management Tool (Concur) is mandatory for all employees.
- Training is required before access to the tool is granted. Training is available online in six webinar modules lasting approximately one (1) hour as well as continuing in-class sessions.
- Unit Experts are the first point of assistance for all faculties/units/departments and support staff.
- WestJet is the University's preferred carrier.
- Paper claim forms are no longer accepted from UofM employees. Only students and/or guests should be submitting expenses on the new Guest/Student Travel and Business Expense Claim form.
- FAQs are available on the Travel Services website.
- Concur Help Desk support is available at 204-480-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Further system modifications and improvements will be done on an ongoing basis, so please keep giving us your feedback. You can reach Concur Help Desk Support at 204-480-1001 or e-mail email@example.com.
Here are some links to important guidelines to be observed by Faculties/Units and Departments:
405 Administration Building
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada