Travel Services is located at 405 Administration Bldg!
Here are some links to important guidelines to be observed by Faculties/Units and Departments:
Some important reminders: Reports now available in Concur:
Some important reminders:
Reports now available in Concur:
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to use or have access to the reports, you must be listed as the Business Intelligence Manager (BI) for your department/faculty. Please contact Aurora Finance Customer Service if you have any questions.
The Management Operating Report (MOR) - Can be used to support the monthly reconciliation of expenditures in BANNER/FAST.
The RN# Look Up Report - Can be used in tracking down WHO a particular RN# or expense report belongs to in your faculty
Default Approver and BI Manager Listing Report - Can be used to audit your area's default expense report approvers and BI managers
Benefits of using Concur seen to date:
- Concur is accessible to users 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- Travelers have full visibility of their choices in booking options for air, hotel and car rental.
- Claimants are able to track the status of their expense reports and view the complete audit trail.
- Reimbursement to UofM employees for out-of-pocket expenses are faster.
- Automated processes and messaging within Concur informs and supports users to be aware of, and understand UofM Travel Policies and Procedures.
Further system modifications and improvements will be done on an ongoing basis, so please keep giving us your feedback. You can reach Concur Help Desk Support at 204-480-1001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
405 Administration Building
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada