University of Manitoba

U of M - The University - Office of International Relations - Canada Immigration Support

Canada Immigration Support

Immigration services for faculty and staff

For UM faculty and staff members who are new to Canada, or for those involved in hiring new faculty or staff from abroad, the Director of Immigration Services in the Office of the Vice-President (Academic) can provide valuable links to resources and assistance that will make the transition as smooth as possible. Here you would also find advice for bringing in visiting scholars from abroad and teaching staff on short term appointments.